- 2015.12.19 Goodbye Uncle Leonard
- 2015.12.19 BBF Christmas Bash
- 2015.12.16 Pat Visits the Cains
- 2015.12.13 Monica's Christmas Drop In
- 2015.11.28 Living With a Musician
- 2015.11.22 An Evening Of Music
- 2015.11.15 A Visit With Pat and Howard
- 2015.11.03 Winterizing Our fifth Wheel
- 2015.10.31 BBF Halloween Bash
- 2015.10.17 Mike Nagoda at The Brooklynn
- 2015.10.15 Mike Nagoda at Lou Dawgs
- 2015.10.07 First Vybe.Meet
- 2015.09.26 Adventures with cats and dogs
- 2015.09.19 Visiting Charlene and Bryan
- 2015.09.03 Camping in St-Philippe
- 2015.08.29 Bootleggers at Toronto Island
- 2015.08.27 Mike Nagoda at Lou Dawgs
- 2015.08.17 Emptying Our House
- 2015.08.14 Mike Nagoda's Demo Recording
- 2015.08.09 Bootleggers at The Tennessee
- 2015.08.05 Upgrading Our Ram 1500
- 2015.07.28 Our visit with Pat and Bryan
- 2015.07.25 Mike Nagoda At London Pride
- 2015.07.21 Spectrum Blues at the Local
- 2015.07.09 Spectrum Blues at Lou Dawgs
- 2015.07.04 Frank's Birthday
- 2015.06.29 Canada Day Camping
- 2015.06.20 Bootleggers at the Toronto Islands
- 2015.06.07 Fun In Tennessee
- 2015.06.06 Trip to the Toronto Islands
- 2015.05.31 The Bootlegger Band start playing
- 2015.05.23 D'Arcy Joins The Bootlegger Band
- 2015.05.13 Our Wedding Anniversary
- 2015.05.01 George Pliakes at Harbour Club
- 2015.04.22 Celebrating with Bridget Taylor
- 2015.03.14 BBF Saint Patrick's
- 2015.03.04 Scott Cushnie at Leslie Jones
- 2015.02.15 Cain's Cold Night
- 2015.02.12 Vex Staff Dinner
- 2015.01.31 Norma Finishes Marathon
- 2015.01.13 My Last Visit to Sunnybrook
- 2015.01.11 Mary Garden's Drop-In
- 2015.01.03 OCC Meeting
- 2015.01.01 The Merging of Two Companies
- 2015.01.01 Recap of 2014
2015.07.25 Mike Nagoda At London Pride
Last updated: None
When we arrived we were greeted by Mike, who said they should all go find Melissa the lady that knows everything that was going on. So off they went. Not before leaving all their instruments in the truck.
They were going up first but they were early as they only started at 12:40. So Trevor, the wonderful sound man, and his assistant helped then get everything set up for London Pride, under the bandshell at Victoria Park, London Ontario which was called the Kiwanis Memorial Bandshell.
Since we were early we sat at a table with Nicole her father, Duncan and Mike we listened to music that was coming out of the sound guys tent.
It was time to listen to the great music of Mike Nagoda and the Spectrum Blues Band with Jeremy Ronson playing drums, D'Arcy Cain playing his five string bass and Mike Nagoda playing his double slide guitar and vocals.
They received lots of applause.
When Mike Nagoda and the Spectrum Blues Band were finished we loaded up the truck and said goodbye to all and headed to Toronto trying to get home before the rain came.
And guess what Jeremy, we did go to Swiss Chalet, In fact when we walked in to Swiss Chalet we felt a little under dressed. There was a couple dressed like they just came from a wedding. D'Arcy joked with the man pretending that he thought that he was the Maitre'D. Then we went home to a glass of red wine and some chocolate pudding. It was great to get home and out of the hot rays of the sun and relax in our recliners to watch some shows on TV. Then we called it an early night. That's the life.