- 2015.12.19 Goodbye Uncle Leonard
- 2015.12.19 BBF Christmas Bash
- 2015.12.16 Pat Visits the Cains
- 2015.12.13 Monica's Christmas Drop In
- 2015.11.28 Living With a Musician
- 2015.11.22 An Evening Of Music
- 2015.11.15 A Visit With Pat and Howard
- 2015.11.03 Winterizing Our fifth Wheel
- 2015.10.31 BBF Halloween Bash
- 2015.10.17 Mike Nagoda at The Brooklynn
- 2015.10.15 Mike Nagoda at Lou Dawgs
- 2015.10.07 First Vybe.Meet
- 2015.09.26 Adventures with cats and dogs
- 2015.09.19 Visiting Charlene and Bryan
- 2015.09.03 Camping in St-Philippe
- 2015.08.29 Bootleggers at Toronto Island
- 2015.08.27 Mike Nagoda at Lou Dawgs
- 2015.08.17 Emptying Our House
- 2015.08.14 Mike Nagoda's Demo Recording
- 2015.08.09 Bootleggers at The Tennessee
- 2015.08.05 Upgrading Our Ram 1500
- 2015.07.28 Our visit with Pat and Bryan
- 2015.07.25 Mike Nagoda At London Pride
- 2015.07.21 Spectrum Blues at the Local
- 2015.07.09 Spectrum Blues at Lou Dawgs
- 2015.07.04 Frank's Birthday
- 2015.06.29 Canada Day Camping
- 2015.06.20 Bootleggers at the Toronto Islands
- 2015.06.07 Fun In Tennessee
- 2015.06.06 Trip to the Toronto Islands
- 2015.05.31 The Bootlegger Band start playing
- 2015.05.23 D'Arcy Joins The Bootlegger Band
- 2015.05.13 Our Wedding Anniversary
- 2015.05.01 George Pliakes at Harbour Club
- 2015.04.22 Celebrating with Bridget Taylor
- 2015.03.14 BBF Saint Patrick's
- 2015.03.04 Scott Cushnie at Leslie Jones
- 2015.02.15 Cain's Cold Night
- 2015.02.12 Vex Staff Dinner
- 2015.01.31 Norma Finishes Marathon
- 2015.01.13 My Last Visit to Sunnybrook
- 2015.01.11 Mary Garden's Drop-In
- 2015.01.03 OCC Meeting
- 2015.01.01 The Merging of Two Companies
- 2015.01.01 Recap of 2014
2015.08.29 Bootleggers at Toronto Island
Last updated: None
D'Arcy and I were early so we took the Island Mariner which had a Poster of The Bootlegger Band. We got to the Upper Deck and had some great fish and chips and a small Caesar salad while I watched the boats come in.
Since D'Arcy finished before me he started setting up and brought a wagon down to the boats so when the guys got there they would have something to transport their equipment.
This occasion was Sean the drummers birthday. Happy Birthday Sean! George a friend of Sean's presented him with a giant ginger cookie and some candles for the birthday boy, one even the cookie monster would like! Cookie! Cookie! Me want cookie!
With D'Arcy Cain playing his five string bass guitar, Sean Brock playing drums Jess Breakspear playing lead guitar and Frank Barberio on vocals and Harp. D'Arcy stepped in as sound guy and did a terrific job.
There was a lot of dancing going on.
On the third set one of Sean's friends Andrew played guitar.
At the end of the evening as the guys were beginning to tear down the crowd wanted more songs. The band sang more then the crowd still wanted more but it was getting late and the crowd said they would get them home. Since the band didn't want to swim across. They got ready to get the boat and some of their fans helped them.
That was a great band to get to play for the last weekend of summer.
Good job guys.