- 2017.08.03 Two Fours Play At Skwish Bar
- 2017.07.27 Mike Nagoda at Glad Day Bookshop
- 2017.07.26 Why Carol Takes Pictures
- 2017.07.22 Stephanie and Levy Get Married
- 2017.06.25 Mike Nagoda at The Linsmore
- 2017.06.21 Visiting our Trailer and Monica
- 2017.06.11 Visiting Family In Ottawa
- 2017.06.09 BSDCan 2017 in Ottawa Ontario
- 2017.05.19 Our Honeymoon in New York
- 2017.05.13 Celebrating 45 Years of Marrage
- 2017.04.30 Two Fours play Reunion
- 2017.04.28 Last Jam at the Peppery Cat
- 2017.04.10 Mom's Funeral
- 2017.03.31 Goodbye Mom
- 2017.03.28 Happy Birthday George Elvis
- 2017.03.27 Carol Turns Sixty-Seven
- 2017.03.26 Frank Cosentino's Birthday
- 2017.03.18 BBF Saint Patrick's Day
- 2017.03.04 Mike Nagoda at Peppery Cat
- 2017.02.25 BBF Birthday Celebration
- 2017.01.29 Mike Nagoda at The Linsmore Tavern
- 2017.01.13 Goodbye George Tratt
- 2017.01.01 Recap of 2016
- 2016.12.30 Company Luncheon
- 2016.12.29 Cain Gang Christmas Dinner
- 2016.12.25 Cains Join Mayocks For Christmas
- 2016.12.18 Cain's Night Out
- 2016.12.17 Santa visits Leslieville Pop-Up Market
- 2016.12.17 Beaches Blues Fest Christmas Bash
- 2016.12.15 Goodbye Brian Cober - 1956 to 2016
- 2016.12.12 Winterizing Our Trailer
- 2016.12.02 New Orleans Trip Part 2
- 2016.11.27 New Orleans Trip Part 1
- 2016.11.26 Getting ready for New Orleans
- 2016.11.25 Mike Nagoda at Markham House
- 2016.11.20 The Making of Outside the Box
- 2016.11.18 Tribute To Brian Cober
- 2016.11.04 Happy 75th LeRoy St Germaine
- 2016.10.30 Mike Nagoda at The Linsmore Tavern
- 2016.10.29 Beach Blues Fest Halloween Bash
- 2016.10.20 Happy Eighty-Eighth Birthday Mom
- 2016.10.01 Goodbye Donn Woods -1948 to 2016
- 2016.09.20 D'Arcy and I Started a Family Tree
- 2016.09.17 Stephanie's Open House
- 2016.09.17 Goodbye Gerald King
- 2016.09.11 D'Arcy plays bass at Grossman's
- 2016.09.04 D'Arcy's 66th Birthday
- 2016.08.30 Mike Nagoda at 120 Diner
- 2016.08.14 D'Arcy Joins the Midnight Riders
- 2016.07.23 Royce Gets Christened
- 2016.07.23 Mike Nagoda At London Pride
- 2016.07.02 Painting the Pin of Our Trailer
- 2016.06.20 Photographer gets New Camera
- 2016.06.13 Visiting Montreal
- 2016.06.10 BSDCan 2016 in Ottawa Ontario
- 2016.06.06 Our Trip To Ottawa
- 2016.05.24 Our First Trip of the Season
- 2016.05.13 Our Anniversary weekend
- 2016.04.09 Mom Meeting Her Great Grandchild
- 2016.04.07 Vybe Associate Dinner
- 2016.03.30 D'Arcy Joins Other Band
- 2016.03.27 Easter Weekend
- 2016.02.28 A tribute to Lee Van Leer
- 2016.02.02 Welcoming Royce to the Planet
- 2016.01.28 Cain Gang Christmas Dinner
- 2016.01.24 The Lee Van Leer open jam
- 2016.01.23 Lee Van Leer - 1943 to 2016
- 2016.01.11 Mary Garden's Drop In
- 2016.01.09 General Meeting for OCC
- 2016.01.01 Recap of 2015
- 2015.12.19 Goodbye Uncle Leonard
- 2015.12.19 Beaches Blues Fest Christmas Bash
- 2015.12.16 Pat Visits the Cains
- 2015.12.13 Monica's Christmas Drop In
- 2015.11.28 Living With a Musician
- 2015.11.22 An Evening Of Music
- 2015.11.15 A Visit With Pat and Howard
- 2015.11.03 Winterizing Our fifth Wheel
- 2015.10.31 Beaches Blues Fest Halloween Bash
- 2015.10.17 Mike Nagoda at The Brooklynn
- 2015.10.15 Mike Nagoda at Lou Dawgs
- 2015.10.07 First Vybe.Meet
- 2015.09.26 My Adventures With Cats and Dogs
- 2015.09.19 Visiting Charlene and Bryan
- 2015.09.03 Camping in St-Philippe
- 2015.08.29 Bootleggers at Toronto Island Marina
- 2015.08.27 Mike Nagoda returns to Lou Dawgs
- 2015.08.17 Emptying Our House
- 2015.08.14 Mike Nagoda's Demo Recording
- 2015.08.09 The Bootleggers Play The Tennessee
- 2015.08.05 Upgrading Our Ram 1500
- 2015.07.28 Our visit with Pat and Bryan
- 2015.07.25 Mike Nagoda At London Pride
- 2015.07.21 The Spectrum Blues Band at the Local
- 2015.07.09 The Spectrum Blues Band at Lou Dawgs
- 2015.07.04 Frank's Birthday
- 2015.06.29 Canada Day Camping
- 2015.06.20 Bootlegger Band at the Toronto Islands
- 2015.06.07 Fun In Tennessee
- 2015.06.06 Trip to the Toronto Islands
- 2015.05.31 The Bootlegger Band start playing
- 2015.05.23 D'Arcy Joins The Bootlegger Band
- 2015.05.13 Our Wedding Anniversary
- 2015.05.01 George Pliakes at Harbour Club Lounge
- 2015.04.22 Celebrating with Bridget Taylor
- 2015.03.14 Beaches Blues Fest Saint Patrick's
- 2015.03.04 Scott Cushnie plays at Leslie Jones
- 2015.02.15 Cain's Cold Night
- 2015.02.12 Vex Staff Dinner
- 2015.01.31 Norma Finishes Desert Half Marathon
- 2015.01.13 My Last Visit To Sunnybrook
- 2015.01.11 Mary Garden's Drop-In
- 2015.01.03 OCC Meeting
- 2015.01.01 The Merging of Two Companies
- 2015.01.01 Recap of 2014
2015.09.03 Camping in St-Philippe
Last updated: None
We traveled with our new 2014 Ram and even when we hook up our 30 foot trailer our transmission light does not light up. We don't have to stop on the highway like before.
A few days before we left we joined Passport America this gives us a discount every time we use it. So we saved about $75.00 on this camping trip.
We headed out to Renewable Storage to pick up our trailer. We saw on their website that they opened at 8:00 so we left our house at 7:14. Guess the joke was on us. They open at 10:00 Christine was very apologetic about that.
We called Alan as we got closer to Montreal. Alan was waiting for us at St-Andre’s in St-Philippe where Alan gave D’Arcy a hand at getting the trailer off the hitch by pulling the slider arm out in our truck and also helped at leveling the trailer.
We all headed to see Mom at we Hospital. Alan wrote me an email the night before we came down that our mother was brought in by ambulance. This was a sad time for me because I do not like to see a loved one in the Hospital.
When we finished our visit we parted because Alan had to work the next day. We agreed to see each the next day.
D'Arcy and I went to a Jam in L`ile Perrot just near where my Mom and Dad used to live. The name of the restaurant where the Jam was held was Smoke Meat Pete. The person putting on this Jam was Pat. This was an early Jam it finished at 12 midnight.
The band liked what D'Arcy was doing on his guitar so much that they kept him up for most of the rest of the night.
If was a great name for the restaurant because Montreal is known for it's fabulous Smoke Meat. Both D'Arcy and I had a plate of a smoke meat sandwich coleslaw a dill pickle and French fries. We returned to our camp grounds tired and happy.
Friday we did some computer stuff and I put up pictures in the game room here on the camp grounds.
I took a picture of a pond with a little waterfall sticking up and was told by D'Arcy that always having running water keeps the mosquitoes from breeding.
We bought some groceries,then we decided to look at newer fifth wheel trailers. We came back, put our groceries away, then left to meet Alan at the hospital. While we were visiting my Mom, Crystal, Alan's eldest daughter, joined us after finishing her nursing shift at St Marys hospital. Crystal works at the same hospital that D'Arcy and I were born in.
On our way to the hospital D'Arcy and I reminisced when we saw the Snowdon Theatre which is boarded up now but is where D'Arcy said that he saw his first James Bond movie, Doctor No, in the theatre.
Alan paid for a birthday dinner for D'Arcy at The Rail, a restaurant on the Khanawake reservation. We went to his house to listen to D'Arcy's CD that we gave him.
Saturday, Alan visited our trailer then had to go because he was busy elsewhere. We had lunch at Scores with D'Arcy's cousins Tim and Brian Glover. Then we met Alan at the Hospital. Then went to supper at Casa Grecque. We took some pictures at his house then went home.
Sunday, We saw Mom one more time. D'Arcy and I went back to Smoke Meat Pete. Alan cane to join us. It was a different band. They only let D'Arcy play his guitar about three songs not like Thursday. Alan got to see D'Arcy on his guitar. Alan left after he heard D'Arcy and we stayed for a bit then left around 12:00.
Monday we weren't sure if we should stay another day. We decided to leave. we left around 1:05 and got home around 9:00.
We had a wonderful time seeing Mom, Alan and Crystal.