- 2015.12.19 Goodbye Uncle Leonard
- 2015.12.19 BBF Christmas Bash
- 2015.12.16 Pat Visits the Cains
- 2015.12.13 Monica's Christmas Drop In
- 2015.11.28 Living With a Musician
- 2015.11.22 An Evening Of Music
- 2015.11.15 A Visit With Pat and Howard
- 2015.11.03 Winterizing Our fifth Wheel
- 2015.10.31 BBF Halloween Bash
- 2015.10.17 Mike Nagoda at The Brooklynn
- 2015.10.15 Mike Nagoda at Lou Dawgs
- 2015.10.07 First Vybe.Meet
- 2015.09.26 Adventures with cats and dogs
- 2015.09.19 Visiting Charlene and Bryan
- 2015.09.03 Camping in St-Philippe
- 2015.08.29 Bootleggers at Toronto Island
- 2015.08.27 Mike Nagoda at Lou Dawgs
- 2015.08.17 Emptying Our House
- 2015.08.14 Mike Nagoda's Demo Recording
- 2015.08.09 Bootleggers at The Tennessee
- 2015.08.05 Upgrading Our Ram 1500
- 2015.07.28 Our visit with Pat and Bryan
- 2015.07.25 Mike Nagoda At London Pride
- 2015.07.21 Spectrum Blues at the Local
- 2015.07.09 Spectrum Blues at Lou Dawgs
- 2015.07.04 Frank's Birthday
- 2015.06.29 Canada Day Camping
- 2015.06.20 Bootleggers at the Toronto Islands
- 2015.06.07 Fun In Tennessee
- 2015.06.06 Trip to the Toronto Islands
- 2015.05.31 The Bootlegger Band start playing
- 2015.05.23 D'Arcy Joins The Bootlegger Band
- 2015.05.13 Our Wedding Anniversary
- 2015.05.01 George Pliakes at Harbour Club
- 2015.04.22 Celebrating with Bridget Taylor
- 2015.03.14 BBF Saint Patrick's
- 2015.03.04 Scott Cushnie at Leslie Jones
- 2015.02.15 Cain's Cold Night
- 2015.02.12 Vex Staff Dinner
- 2015.01.31 Norma Finishes Marathon
- 2015.01.13 My Last Visit to Sunnybrook
- 2015.01.11 Mary Garden's Drop-In
- 2015.01.03 OCC Meeting
- 2015.01.01 The Merging of Two Companies
- 2015.01.01 Recap of 2014
2015.11.22 An Evening Of Music
Last updated: None
The band consisted of Jon McCann on drums, John Huntley on Bass and Paul Storm on electric guitar and vocals. This was Paul's first time hosting this jam. Paul was filling in for the Juggernaut who used to run the jam but they got too big and moved on to a bar in Ajax called The Edge Lounge.
We had supper at the West Shore Bar and Grill with Monica, D'Arcy's sister, Steve, Monica's Son and Steve's two children Quinn and Owen, and Kim Edwards a very good friend of ours. I used to take Kim's daughter to school.
Everyone enjoyed D'Arcy's playing. D'Arcy also played while another jammer was setting up his pedals.
Both Owen and Quinn had fun watching their uncle D'Arcy play his guitar. Quinn and Owen were shy to dance until Gran Monica went up with them then watch out! The kids took over the dance floor.
Owen did a break dance everyone liked that. Quinn danced around with her brother. Their uncle D'Arcy gave them Shakers which they enjoyed until it was time for them to go.
We left shortly after. Since it was early we went to see the Juggernaut over at The Edge Lounge just down the street in Ajax. D'Arcy played there and they enjoyed his playing.
Then we called it a night and went home we watched a bit of TV. then off to bed.
That was a fun day of family and music.