- 2015.12.19 Goodbye Uncle Leonard
- 2015.12.19 BBF Christmas Bash
- 2015.12.16 Pat Visits the Cains
- 2015.12.13 Monica's Christmas Drop In
- 2015.11.28 Living With a Musician
- 2015.11.22 An Evening Of Music
- 2015.11.15 A Visit With Pat and Howard
- 2015.11.03 Winterizing Our fifth Wheel
- 2015.10.31 BBF Halloween Bash
- 2015.10.17 Mike Nagoda at The Brooklynn
- 2015.10.15 Mike Nagoda at Lou Dawgs
- 2015.10.07 First Vybe.Meet
- 2015.09.26 Adventures with cats and dogs
- 2015.09.19 Visiting Charlene and Bryan
- 2015.09.03 Camping in St-Philippe
- 2015.08.29 Bootleggers at Toronto Island
- 2015.08.27 Mike Nagoda at Lou Dawgs
- 2015.08.17 Emptying Our House
- 2015.08.14 Mike Nagoda's Demo Recording
- 2015.08.09 Bootleggers at The Tennessee
- 2015.08.05 Upgrading Our Ram 1500
- 2015.07.28 Our visit with Pat and Bryan
- 2015.07.25 Mike Nagoda At London Pride
- 2015.07.21 Spectrum Blues at the Local
- 2015.07.09 Spectrum Blues at Lou Dawgs
- 2015.07.04 Frank's Birthday
- 2015.06.29 Canada Day Camping
- 2015.06.20 Bootleggers at the Toronto Islands
- 2015.06.07 Fun In Tennessee
- 2015.06.06 Trip to the Toronto Islands
- 2015.05.31 The Bootlegger Band start playing
- 2015.05.23 D'Arcy Joins The Bootlegger Band
- 2015.05.13 Our Wedding Anniversary
- 2015.05.01 George Pliakes at Harbour Club
- 2015.04.22 Celebrating with Bridget Taylor
- 2015.03.14 BBF Saint Patrick's
- 2015.03.04 Scott Cushnie at Leslie Jones
- 2015.02.15 Cain's Cold Night
- 2015.02.12 Vex Staff Dinner
- 2015.01.31 Norma Finishes Marathon
- 2015.01.13 My Last Visit to Sunnybrook
- 2015.01.11 Mary Garden's Drop-In
- 2015.01.03 OCC Meeting
- 2015.01.01 The Merging of Two Companies
- 2015.01.01 Recap of 2014
2015.11.28 Living With a Musician
Last updated: None
D'Arcy bought his first guitar at the Russian pavilion during Expo 67 in our home town of Montreal.
We celebrated D'Arcy's sixtieth birthday at the Black Swan in Toronto. I arranged to get a Birthday Cake made of the exact duplicate of D'Arcy's five string Jazz bass and I even got on stage and sang Happy Birthday to the love of my life.
After many years of playing for fun D'Arcy became serious about playing at his first Beaches Blues Fest in July of 2003 about 12 years ago at Berkeley Church in Toronto. Put on by LeRoy St. Germaine.
Since then we have been to many jams and D'Arcy was in a couple of bands. Some of the musicians ask me what I play I answer I don't play I take pictures and they are OK with that. Sometimes when D'Arcy and I walk into a jam they look to see if I brought my camera.
In fact my love of taking pictures has given me the opportunity to meet many musicians. They love when I email them the pictures for that night, because they see what they look like on stage. D'Arcy sometimes make me laugh by saying that he will only get invited to a jam if I came along too!
D'Arcy brought me on tour in 2012 to Newfoundland in our fifth wheel trailer with Frank and Benny, they went as three bands a country band, a rock band and a ZZ Top Tribute band. Guess what band was the most popular? If your answer was ZZ Top you are so right. That was my favourite band too.
I took pictures and when we got home I emailed them. The people are so friendly and they don't let you go hungry.
Now we have been happily married for forty three wonderful years and still counting.
All my pictures are on my web site and I keep updating the pictures.
D'Arcy has a web site called Big Smoke Music where he tries to put in all jams happening in Toronto.