- 2016.12.30 Company Luncheon
- 2016.12.29 Cain Gang Christmas Dinner
- 2016.12.25 Christmas with the Mayocks
- 2016.12.18 Cain's Night Out
- 2016.12.17 Santa visits a Pop-Up Market
- 2016.12.17 BBF Christmas Bash
- 2016.12.15 Goodbye Brian Cober
- 2016.12.12 Winterizing Our Trailer
- 2016.12.02 New Orleans Trip Part 2
- 2016.11.27 New Orleans Trip Part 1
- 2016.11.26 Getting ready for New Orleans
- 2016.11.25 Mike Nagoda at Markham House
- 2016.11.20 The Making of Outside the Box
- 2016.11.18 Tribute To Brian Cober
- 2016.11.04 Happy 75th LeRoy St Germaine
- 2016.10.30 Mike Nagoda at The Linsmore
- 2016.10.29 BBF Halloween Bash
- 2016.10.20 Happy Birthday Mom
- 2016.10.01 Goodbye Donn Woods
- 2016.09.20 D'Arcy and I Started a Family Tree
- 2016.09.17 Stephanie's Open House
- 2016.09.17 Goodbye Gerald King
- 2016.09.11 D'Arcy plays bass at Grossman's
- 2016.09.04 D'Arcy's 66th Birthday
- 2016.08.30 Mike Nagoda at 120 Diner
- 2016.08.14 D'Arcy Joins the Midnight Riders
- 2016.07.23 Royce Gets Christened
- 2016.07.23 Mike Nagoda At London Pride
- 2016.07.02 Painting the Pin of Our Trailer
- 2016.06.20 Photographer gets New Camera
- 2016.06.13 Visiting Montreal
- 2016.06.10 BSDCan 2016 in Ottawa Ontario
- 2016.06.06 Our Trip To Ottawa
- 2016.05.24 Our First Trip of the Season
- 2016.05.13 Our Anniversary weekend
- 2016.04.09 Mom meeting her great grandson
- 2016.04.07 Vybe Associate Dinner
- 2016.03.30 D'Arcy Joins Other Band
- 2016.03.27 Easter Weekend
- 2016.03.14 D'Arcy Joins Brian and Bill
- 2016.02.28 A tribute to Lee Van Leer
- 2016.02.02 Welcoming Royce to the Planet
- 2016.01.28 Cain Gang Christmas Dinner
- 2016.01.24 The Lee Van Leer open jam
- 2016.01.23 Lee Van Leer - 1943 to 2016
- 2016.01.11 Mary Garden's Drop In
- 2016.01.09 General Meeting for OCC
- 2016.01.01 Recap of 2015
2016.01.11 Mary Garden's Drop In
Last updated: None
Mary did it again this year by throwing another great drop in party with fabulous food and interesting and friendly guests.
We saw familiar faces and faces I haven't seen in a very long time like Louise Steele which brought back fond memories of me as a convener for Cosmos Soccer. Louise, it was so nice to see you again. Louise showed me some pictures of her latest grandchild. Louise is now a proud grandmother of two.
Of course the children took over the grown-ups attention like they should. D'Arcy did some magic like pushing a quarter throw a ring which I saw many time. Then he told everyone in the living room that he stayed home during the holidays "Caroling". I guess after forty three years I heard all his jokes.
We all talked about how things have changed like phones, computer games and so on.
Then it was time to leave, but not before I took more pictures to create good memories.
As I was going up the stairs Ella was falling down the stairs I stopped her little head with my knee.
D'Arcy and I went home watched some TV then off to Grossman's for a Sunday night Jam. D'Arcy was very entertaining with his five string bass.
Well that was a great ending to a great day. Thanks again Mary for a great party.