- 2016.12.30 Company Luncheon
- 2016.12.29 Cain Gang Christmas Dinner
- 2016.12.25 Christmas with the Mayocks
- 2016.12.18 Cain's Night Out
- 2016.12.17 Santa visits a Pop-Up Market
- 2016.12.17 BBF Christmas Bash
- 2016.12.15 Goodbye Brian Cober
- 2016.12.12 Winterizing Our Trailer
- 2016.12.02 New Orleans Trip Part 2
- 2016.11.27 New Orleans Trip Part 1
- 2016.11.26 Getting ready for New Orleans
- 2016.11.25 Mike Nagoda at Markham House
- 2016.11.20 The Making of Outside the Box
- 2016.11.18 Tribute To Brian Cober
- 2016.11.04 Happy 75th LeRoy St Germaine
- 2016.10.30 Mike Nagoda at The Linsmore
- 2016.10.29 BBF Halloween Bash
- 2016.10.20 Happy Birthday Mom
- 2016.10.01 Goodbye Donn Woods
- 2016.09.20 D'Arcy and I Started a Family Tree
- 2016.09.17 Stephanie's Open House
- 2016.09.17 Goodbye Gerald King
- 2016.09.11 D'Arcy plays bass at Grossman's
- 2016.09.04 D'Arcy's 66th Birthday
- 2016.08.30 Mike Nagoda at 120 Diner
- 2016.08.14 D'Arcy Joins the Midnight Riders
- 2016.07.23 Royce Gets Christened
- 2016.07.23 Mike Nagoda At London Pride
- 2016.07.02 Painting the Pin of Our Trailer
- 2016.06.20 Photographer gets New Camera
- 2016.06.13 Visiting Montreal
- 2016.06.10 BSDCan 2016 in Ottawa Ontario
- 2016.06.06 Our Trip To Ottawa
- 2016.05.24 Our First Trip of the Season
- 2016.05.13 Our Anniversary weekend
- 2016.04.09 Mom meeting her great grandson
- 2016.04.07 Vybe Associate Dinner
- 2016.03.30 D'Arcy Joins Other Band
- 2016.03.27 Easter Weekend
- 2016.03.14 D'Arcy Joins Brian and Bill
- 2016.02.28 A tribute to Lee Van Leer
- 2016.02.02 Welcoming Royce to the Planet
- 2016.01.28 Cain Gang Christmas Dinner
- 2016.01.24 The Lee Van Leer open jam
- 2016.01.23 Lee Van Leer - 1943 to 2016
- 2016.01.11 Mary Garden's Drop In
- 2016.01.09 General Meeting for OCC
- 2016.01.01 Recap of 2015
2016.05.24 Our First Trip of the Season
Last updated: None
Our first trip was to Lindsay and camping 2 days at Riverwood Park. With our Passport America we have a 50% discount so instead of $50.00 a night it only cost us $50.00 for both nights. This was a short trip just to check it out and make sure there were no issues before taking it out for a longer trip.
We got there and were assigned lot 162 but when D'Arcy went to all the trouble to back in he then found out the drain couldn't be used. Someone must have damaged the drain. We called and they were very sorry and gave us lot 152. We met our neighbours in fact Jim one of our neighbours he was cutting the grass at the time helped D'Arcy by guiding him in our lot which was a bit of a challenge because they had just put down new sod and it was a tight squeeze to avoid running over it.
The pool was closed so we went down to Riverwood beach to cool down. That night we had some home made chilli that we brought with us. D'Arcy said that he had to rough it because we forgot the Frank's hot sauce.
We went to a jam in Peterborough hosted by Randy Hill at The Black Horse Pub. It was an acoustic jam so Randy lent D'Arcy his guitar. I just happened to bring my camera so I took pictures. I asked Randy if he wanted the pictures so he gave me his email.
We had terrific omelettes one morning and a great stir fry that night made by D'Arcy the chef.
Since we were up a little early we did some computer work in the laundry room before leaving because there was a table there. No, we didn't do laundry. That's not in our holiday description.
On our way home we dropped the fifth wheel at L&H R.V. Services in Omemee for some minor repairs like putting stabilizers etc. Then we stopped in Pickering and had coffee and tea at Tim Horton's with Monica, D'Arcy's sister then home to Toronto.
We had a great time.