- 2016.12.30 Company Luncheon
- 2016.12.29 Cain Gang Christmas Dinner
- 2016.12.25 Christmas with the Mayocks
- 2016.12.18 Cain's Night Out
- 2016.12.17 Santa visits a Pop-Up Market
- 2016.12.17 BBF Christmas Bash
- 2016.12.15 Goodbye Brian Cober
- 2016.12.12 Winterizing Our Trailer
- 2016.12.02 New Orleans Trip Part 2
- 2016.11.27 New Orleans Trip Part 1
- 2016.11.26 Getting ready for New Orleans
- 2016.11.25 Mike Nagoda at Markham House
- 2016.11.20 The Making of Outside the Box
- 2016.11.18 Tribute To Brian Cober
- 2016.11.04 Happy 75th LeRoy St Germaine
- 2016.10.30 Mike Nagoda at The Linsmore
- 2016.10.29 BBF Halloween Bash
- 2016.10.20 Happy Birthday Mom
- 2016.10.01 Goodbye Donn Woods
- 2016.09.20 D'Arcy and I Started a Family Tree
- 2016.09.17 Stephanie's Open House
- 2016.09.17 Goodbye Gerald King
- 2016.09.11 D'Arcy plays bass at Grossman's
- 2016.09.04 D'Arcy's 66th Birthday
- 2016.08.30 Mike Nagoda at 120 Diner
- 2016.08.14 D'Arcy Joins the Midnight Riders
- 2016.07.23 Royce Gets Christened
- 2016.07.23 Mike Nagoda At London Pride
- 2016.07.02 Painting the Pin of Our Trailer
- 2016.06.20 Photographer gets New Camera
- 2016.06.13 Visiting Montreal
- 2016.06.10 BSDCan 2016 in Ottawa Ontario
- 2016.06.06 Our Trip To Ottawa
- 2016.05.24 Our First Trip of the Season
- 2016.05.13 Our Anniversary weekend
- 2016.04.09 Mom meeting her great grandson
- 2016.04.07 Vybe Associate Dinner
- 2016.03.30 D'Arcy Joins Other Band
- 2016.03.27 Easter Weekend
- 2016.03.14 D'Arcy Joins Brian and Bill
- 2016.02.28 A tribute to Lee Van Leer
- 2016.02.02 Welcoming Royce to the Planet
- 2016.01.28 Cain Gang Christmas Dinner
- 2016.01.24 The Lee Van Leer open jam
- 2016.01.23 Lee Van Leer - 1943 to 2016
- 2016.01.11 Mary Garden's Drop In
- 2016.01.09 General Meeting for OCC
- 2016.01.01 Recap of 2015
2016.06.13 Visiting Montreal
Last updated: None
We left St-Andre's Camping in St-Philipp not before the girl at the front office telling D'Arcy that someone ran into a tree and that is why their wifi went down this morning. Their Wifi still wasn't very good anyway. Maybe in the future this will improve. In fact D'Arcy gave then his Vybe business card.
We also had to go to Stinson Fuels to fill the propane tanks.
Monday we met my brother Alan. We all got into Alan's car and headed to the hospital to see my mother. Mom was not in a talkative mood. I sat in her wheelchair and when ever I got up it beeped then I found out why the wheelchair beeped. Mom sits in her wheelchair then gets up and fall down. The beeping lets the attendants know to check her. In order for me to get up Alan had to stop the beep.
I took pictures of Mom, me and Alan then Mom and D'Arcy. Mom would start to say something then forgot what she was saying. You have to give Mom 'A' for effort.
We tried Skyping with my sister Norma in Calgary. Norma's talk with Mom didn't go well. Mom asked If I got a new hat. I said "No Mom." I asked her if she would like to try the hat on. Mom did and I was there to capture the moment.
We all left for a great supper at Boston Pizza. Thank you Alan for picking up the tab. All of us did not have Pizza we all had a Pasta dish plus tea and coffee.
Alan drove us back to our truck then D'Arcy and I thought it was time to get more groceries so we went to Super C a grocery store in Montreal. We saw a rainbow and D'Arcy took a picture of it. I just wonder if there is a pot of gold at the end of this rainbow.
On Tuesday we woke to toast,then we toured the camp site. We met up with Alan and his new girlfriend Donna who is very nice at Ristorante Portivno. We had a little trouble because our GPS was leading us some place else. And there was talk the night before about going to scores or Ristorante Portivno, so we walked into Scores by mistake. Ristorante Portivno was only a walk away in the same plaza.
I had a rack of lamb and chocolate mousse. While eating my dessert the glass broke inward. The waiters were so nice there that they gave me another one. D'Arcy had a steak and cheese cake.
On Wednesday we had omelets them off to see Mom again. She was sleeping when we got there. I let how know we were there by touching her she opened her eyes. Mom tried to talk but in French, her first language. It was more like mumbling. It hurts to see her this way when I look back at everything my Mom has done for us.
We stopped on the way home to take a short nap. When we came out of the trailer we heard the sound of a sheep from the truck next to us. I guess we were supposed to count them before our nap.
Now our trailer is back at Renewable Storage ready for another outing.