- 2016.12.30 Company Luncheon
- 2016.12.29 Cain Gang Christmas Dinner
- 2016.12.25 Christmas with the Mayocks
- 2016.12.18 Cain's Night Out
- 2016.12.17 Santa visits a Pop-Up Market
- 2016.12.17 BBF Christmas Bash
- 2016.12.15 Goodbye Brian Cober
- 2016.12.12 Winterizing Our Trailer
- 2016.12.02 New Orleans Trip Part 2
- 2016.11.27 New Orleans Trip Part 1
- 2016.11.26 Getting ready for New Orleans
- 2016.11.25 Mike Nagoda at Markham House
- 2016.11.20 The Making of Outside the Box
- 2016.11.18 Tribute To Brian Cober
- 2016.11.04 Happy 75th LeRoy St Germaine
- 2016.10.30 Mike Nagoda at The Linsmore
- 2016.10.29 BBF Halloween Bash
- 2016.10.20 Happy Birthday Mom
- 2016.10.01 Goodbye Donn Woods
- 2016.09.20 D'Arcy and I Started a Family Tree
- 2016.09.17 Stephanie's Open House
- 2016.09.17 Goodbye Gerald King
- 2016.09.11 D'Arcy plays bass at Grossman's
- 2016.09.04 D'Arcy's 66th Birthday
- 2016.08.30 Mike Nagoda at 120 Diner
- 2016.08.14 D'Arcy Joins the Midnight Riders
- 2016.07.23 Royce Gets Christened
- 2016.07.23 Mike Nagoda At London Pride
- 2016.07.02 Painting the Pin of Our Trailer
- 2016.06.20 Photographer gets New Camera
- 2016.06.13 Visiting Montreal
- 2016.06.10 BSDCan 2016 in Ottawa Ontario
- 2016.06.06 Our Trip To Ottawa
- 2016.05.24 Our First Trip of the Season
- 2016.05.13 Our Anniversary weekend
- 2016.04.09 Mom meeting her great grandson
- 2016.04.07 Vybe Associate Dinner
- 2016.03.30 D'Arcy Joins Other Band
- 2016.03.27 Easter Weekend
- 2016.03.14 D'Arcy Joins Brian and Bill
- 2016.02.28 A tribute to Lee Van Leer
- 2016.02.02 Welcoming Royce to the Planet
- 2016.01.28 Cain Gang Christmas Dinner
- 2016.01.24 The Lee Van Leer open jam
- 2016.01.23 Lee Van Leer - 1943 to 2016
- 2016.01.11 Mary Garden's Drop In
- 2016.01.09 General Meeting for OCC
- 2016.01.01 Recap of 2015
2016.08.30 Mike Nagoda at 120 Diner
Last updated: None
Mike Nagoda on his double slide guitar and vocals. Jeremy Ronson on drums, D'Arcy Cain on the bass and Peter Johnston on electric guitar.
Mike Nagoda writes his own songs? There was two hours of songs from both Mike's CD's as well as a few blues covers.
Mike you should be proud of all you accomplished I'm sure writing songs is no easy task. You could find Mike on any day just writing another ballad for people to enjoy, or working hard busking at any subway. So please if you see Mike stop and say hi and put some money in his guitar case. I'm sure that Mike would appreciate it.
Here is Mike Nagoda's web site. please check him out.
It was a great evening of music, I just wish there were more people to enjoy the music. Oh well. More for us!
Of course I took pictures and the photographer even got a picture taken with Nicole.
Guys you did great!