- 2018.01.01 Recap of 2017
- 2017.12.29 Welcome Louis
- 2017.12.23 Selling Our House In Toronto
- 2017.11.21 Welcoming Callia
- 2017.09.23 Mosaic Canada 150
- 2017.09.15 Christopher weds Christine
- 2017.09.14 Dinner with Mike and Jeremy
- 2017.09.09 Cumberland Heritage Museum
- 2017.09.04 D'Arcy Turns Sixty-Seven
- 2017.09.02 Birthdays
- 2017.08.31 Selling Our House
- 2017.08.03 Two Fours Play At Skwish Bar
- 2017.07.27 Mike Nagoda at Glad Day
- 2017.07.26 Why Carol Takes Pictures
- 2017.07.22 Stephanie and Levy Get Married
- 2017.06.25 Mike Nagoda at The Linsmore
- 2017.06.21 Visiting our Trailer and Monica
- 2017.06.11 Visiting Family In Ottawa
- 2017.06.09 BSDCan 2017 in Ottawa Ontario
- 2017.05.19 Our Honeymoon in New York
- 2017.05.13 Celebrating 45 Years of Marriage
- 2017.04.30 Two Fours play Reunion
- 2017.04.28 Last Jam at the Peppery Cat
- 2017.04.10 Mom's Funeral
- 2017.03.31 Goodbye Mom
- 2017.03.28 Happy Birthday George Elvis
- 2017.03.27 Carol Turns Sixty-Seven
- 2017.03.26 Frank Cosentino's Birthday
- 2017.03.18 BBF Saint Patrick's Day
- 2017.03.04 Mike Nagoda at Peppery Cat
- 2017.02.25 BBF Birthday Celebration
- 2017.01.29 Mike Nagoda at The Linsmore
- 2017.01.13 Goodbye George Tratt
- 2017.01.01 Recap of 2016
2017.03.26 Frank Cosentino's Birthday
Last updated: None
D'Arcy and I saw a person we have not see for a long time. It was so great seeing you again Lisa.
The musicians played like they really enjoyed playing for us. You can always tell when a musician is having a great time, just have to look at their faces.
Frank, you know how to throw a great party. Everyone had a great time. The place was packed.
Yes, there was a birthday cake. The cake was delicious.
Happy birthday Frank. Thanks for your autograph.