- 2018.01.01 Recap of 2017
- 2017.12.29 Welcome Louis
- 2017.12.23 Selling Our House In Toronto
- 2017.11.21 Welcoming Callia
- 2017.09.23 Mosaic Canada 150
- 2017.09.15 Christopher weds Christine
- 2017.09.14 Dinner with Mike and Jeremy
- 2017.09.09 Cumberland Heritage Museum
- 2017.09.04 D'Arcy Turns Sixty-Seven
- 2017.09.02 Birthdays
- 2017.08.31 Selling Our House
- 2017.08.03 Two Fours Play At Skwish Bar
- 2017.07.27 Mike Nagoda at Glad Day
- 2017.07.26 Why Carol Takes Pictures
- 2017.07.22 Stephanie and Levy Get Married
- 2017.06.25 Mike Nagoda at The Linsmore
- 2017.06.21 Visiting our Trailer and Monica
- 2017.06.11 Visiting Family In Ottawa
- 2017.06.09 BSDCan 2017 in Ottawa Ontario
- 2017.05.19 Our Honeymoon in New York
- 2017.05.13 Celebrating 45 Years of Marriage
- 2017.04.30 Two Fours play Reunion
- 2017.04.28 Last Jam at the Peppery Cat
- 2017.04.10 Mom's Funeral
- 2017.03.31 Goodbye Mom
- 2017.03.28 Happy Birthday George Elvis
- 2017.03.27 Carol Turns Sixty-Seven
- 2017.03.26 Frank Cosentino's Birthday
- 2017.03.18 BBF Saint Patrick's Day
- 2017.03.04 Mike Nagoda at Peppery Cat
- 2017.02.25 BBF Birthday Celebration
- 2017.01.29 Mike Nagoda at The Linsmore
- 2017.01.13 Goodbye George Tratt
- 2017.01.01 Recap of 2016
2017.07.27 Mike Nagoda at Glad Day
Last updated: None
Mike played double slide guitar and vocals, D'Arcy played bass and Jeremy played drums. They did one set.
The audience applauded and since the front window was open to the street the people passing by would stop and listen as they walked by, some would even come in and that made the owners very happy. The people way at the back of the shop heard the music and as they were leaving said to the band how they enjoyed the music.
A nice big black Lab got tied of waiting outside so he crawled under the tarp and listened to the music. Then went out again. That Lab got lot of attention from people just passing by they petted him until his owners were ready to leave Glad Day Bookshop.
When all was finished and they were loading up we saw Stephanie and Levy as they were coming to see the band. Sorry you guys missed a terrific gig. Maybe next time.
Mike Nagoda And The Spectrum Blues Band you should be so proud of yourselves. Your gig was great.