- 2018.04.17 Coming Home to Cumberland
- 2018.04.15 Brunch At Eggs Frutti
- 2018.04.14 Dinner With Joanne And Alan
- 2018.04.10 Supper With Alan's Family
- 2018.04.08 Callia Taking to Water
- 2018.04.07 Meeting Louis
- 2018.04.06 Plans Moving Forward
- 2018.04.05 Closing Our House
- 2018.03.22 Welcome Clarke
- 2018.03.03 Goodbye Lillian Glover
- 2018.02.03 Happy Birthday Grandpa Alan
- 2018.01.26 Happy Birthday Dr. Wilder Penfield
- 2018.01.01 Recap of 2017
- 2017.12.29 Welcome Louis
- 2017.12.23 Selling Our House In Toronto
- 2017.11.21 Welcoming Callia
- 2017.09.23 Mosaic Canada 150
- 2017.09.15 Christopher weds Christine
- 2017.09.14 Dinner with Mike and Jeremy
- 2017.09.09 Cumberland Heritage Museum
- 2017.09.04 D'Arcy Turns Sixty-Seven
- 2017.09.02 Birthdays
- 2017.08.31 Selling Our House
- 2017.08.03 Two Fours Play At Skwish Bar
- 2017.07.27 Mike Nagoda at Glad Day
- 2017.07.26 Why Carol Takes Pictures
- 2017.07.22 Stephanie and Levy Get Married
- 2017.06.25 Mike Nagoda at The Linsmore
- 2017.06.21 Visiting our Trailer and Monica
- 2017.06.11 Visiting Family In Ottawa
- 2017.06.09 BSDCan 2017 in Ottawa Ontario
- 2017.05.19 Our Honeymoon in New York
- 2017.05.13 Celebrating 45 Years of Marriage
- 2017.04.30 Two Fours play Reunion
- 2017.04.28 Last Jam at the Peppery Cat
- 2017.04.10 Mom's Funeral
- 2017.03.31 Goodbye Mom
- 2017.03.28 Happy Birthday George Elvis
- 2017.03.27 Carol Turns Sixty-Seven
- 2017.03.26 Frank Cosentino's Birthday
- 2017.03.18 BBF Saint Patrick's Day
- 2017.03.04 Mike Nagoda at Peppery Cat
- 2017.02.25 BBF Birthday Celebration
- 2017.01.29 Mike Nagoda at The Linsmore
- 2017.01.13 Goodbye George Tratt
- 2017.01.01 Recap of 2016
2017.09.04 D'Arcy Turns Sixty-Seven
Last updated: None
Sitting at the table from left to right there was Howard, Patricia, Me, D'Arcy, Mary Garden, Ken, Mary, Monica and Jeremy.
We had a great time chatting and laughing. Our handsome server Scooter who took our dinner orders was great.
I asked Scooter if he could take a picture of the whole table and he gladly agreed. Since it was Labour Day I could not get a birthday cake so we ordered some of their great deserts. We could not let a birthday go by without a birthday song so the staff came out and gave D'Arcy a giant cowboy hat and they sang their version of Happy Birthday.
Now it was time to pay the bill everyone around the table gladly chipped in and paid for D'Arcy's and my dinner which was greatly appreciated and made Scooter's job a little harder but he was a good sport about this. For his first week at Lone Star if you can get though this you can get though anythings.
Well all good things must come to an end so we all said our good byes and headed our separate ways.
That if I may say is the end of a perfect evening.
Happy Birthday My Love.